About Xtreme Justice League
The Xtreme Justice League was founded in 2006 by San Diego superhero Mr. Xtreme. The Xtreme Justice League was formed to take a proactive stance against violent crime and to empower the community to get involved.
- To stop violent crime in San Diego and save lives.
- To raise awareness about violent crime issues in San Diego.
- To provide positive role models for youth.
- To promote unity and networking within the Real-Life Superhero community.
- To work with and network with other community groups with similar goals.
- To assist law enforcement agencies by reporting suspicious activity and sometimes apprehending criminals.
- To spark outrage about violent crime issues in the community.
- To pressure public officials and law enforcement management to increase their efforts pertaining to violent crime in the community.
- To educate and empower the public on how to get involved.
- To serve as a training and educational resource for new XJL chapters, younger RLSHs, and other community watch groups.
- To mobilize and assist communities to reduce violent crime.
- To provide at-risk youth an alternative to gangs, drugs and criminal lifestyles.
- To promote tolerance, non-violence, compassion, heroism, volunteerism, unity and self-defense.
- To promote Truth, Justice, and the Xtreme American Way.
- To promote the concept of the Superhero in real life.
- To express disgust and outrage against the violent victimization of innocent people and general public apathy, indifference, and laziness surrounding violent crime.
- To assist the homeless and needy by providing food, water and referrals.
- To outreach to the public by raising awareness through media campaigns and passing out flyers.
- To have fun making a difference and serving the community.
Make a difference and stop violent crime! Join us as an XJL Costumed Crime Fighter today!